Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: Addison

 Boy am I thankful for my precious second born, Addison!!  She is such a sweet baby and a true joy to be around.  She rarely cries and has the cutest smile and laugh!  Having a little girl is so much fun, I just love getting to dress her up in adorable outfits and bows.  I can't wait to see the ways she will be different from her brother.  Having 2 kiddos has definitely had its difficulties but I would not change it for the world.  I can't wait to see the companionship they will have as brother and sister.  I praise the Lord for putting sweet Addison Grace in our family!! She is a true blessing and I can't imagine life without her!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

BOTH of your little ones are just so so cute, Holly!!! I love seeing their pictures!