Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 24: My Life

I can't believe I didn't miss a single post and then forgot to do the last one. Oh well, I was spending time with family and friends yesterday and I hope you all were too!!

Anyways, on the last day of this little blog series I am thankful for this beautiful life God has blessed me with!! I have done nothing to deserves all the things he has done for me but regardless he continues to bless me daily! These past 23 days I have listed things I'm thankful for...some big and some small. All of them make my life the wonderful adventure it is! I am so thankful for all the people around me to live this crazy thing we call life with!!

Thank you Lord for your countless blessings and unconditional love! You are my reason for living! Help me to be a thankful person everyday and not just during the Thanksgiving season! Amen.

No comments: