Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19: Naps

Boy am I thankful for nap time these days!! Having 2 kiddos is definitely hard at times but being able to count on nap time every day definitely helps me out!! Maddox is a pretty good napper these days so I can usually get at least an hour and a half nap out of him and most days it's longer than that!! Sis hasn't gotten consistent in her napping schedule yet so I can't always count on her napping at the same time as him but it at least helps to just have to take care of one kid instead of 2 for a little bit each day! Hopefully, when she gets a little older they will get on the same schedule and I can get a real break every day :) until then I will take what I can get and am thankful for the little break nap time brings!! Plus I quite enjoy a nice nap myself every once and a while!! :)

No comments: