Monday, September 12, 2011

Maddox's Verse


So, after searching and searching, Collin and I have decided on a verse for Maddox.  Since we decided to do this I have been on the look out for something I loved for him.  On Saturday, I went to the Living Proof Live Beth Moore Simulcast and in one of her sessions she mentioned this verse.  I immediately emailed it to Collin and told him I thought it would be great and he agreed.  So the verse we have decided on for Maddox is the very last verse in the Book of Acts.   Acts 28:31... 

"He proclaimed the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ—with all boldness and without hindrance!"

Our prayer for Maddox is that he will live this verse out as he grows.  That he will proclaim, BOLDLY and UNHINDERED, the word of God in what ever place and situation he finds himself in!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

What an amazing verse for Maddox! Love that you all have chosen a verse for M and A!!

Lauren said...

What power resides in this verse! I'll be sure and write it in my journal for Maddox. There are lots of little people I pray for and it is such an honor to pray over M and A. I love all of you Packers so much.