Thursday, September 15, 2011

Joyful Giraffe

Sweet buddy started Thursday School today!!  The drop off was a bit rough...he fell and hit his nose on Addison's carrier right before I was about to leave so then he panicked and didn't want me to leave.  His teacher took him and I left real quick with the sound of him screaming behind me.  So sad.  When I went to pick him up though he was playing and super happy!!  His teacher Miss Lynn said he did great and was such a sweetheart!!  There are 3 other kids in his class, the Joyful Giraffes, from Littleton so that is fun!!  I think he is really going to enjoy going to "school" each week!!  Here are a few pics I snapped of him this morning!! He looks so grown up!! :D




Definitely the one that will go in his "School Days" scrapbook!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

He's so precious!!! What an awesome backpack and lunch bag : )) So thankful to hear it was a great day at Thursday school!!!