Thursday, September 15, 2011

In Other News...

A few other things going on besides Maddox starting school...

1. I tested positive for strep today...boo.  I don't feel bad except for a terribly sore throat.  I got a RX for Amoxicillion so hopefully after that I will be feeling better!!

2. I'm taking Miss Addison to the doctor here in a few minutes to make sure she isn't coming down with strep too since we are heading out of town tomorrow!!  Prayers please!!  

3. Tonight, Collin and I are going to see The Help!!  I loved the book and hope the moves lives up to the book (because they usually don't).

4. Tomorrow, Danielle, the kids, and I will hop on a plane and head to Louisiana to visit Miss Judy and Mr. Al.  They are an elder couple that we got super close to here at Littleton.  Al, however got transferred for his job this past April so now they live in Louisiana.  We miss them dearly and are super excited to get to go for a visit!!

That's it for now!! :D

Photobucket

No comments: