Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Patience is a Virtue...

I will just start out by confessing that when it comes to certain things, patience isn't my strong suit. When I get my Christmas money I tend to spend it pretty much as soon as the mall opens!! HOWEVER, this year I exercised a little self control and I am so glad that I did!! I decided that, with my money, I wanted to buy an iPad but I knew rumors that the big announcement about an iPad 2 coming soon were swirling. So this time around I decided to wait it out and I am so glad that I did because I tend to be the person who buys something new and then the very next week the newer, much cooler model is released and I hate that!!

Well today, Apple announced that the new and improved iPad 2 would be released March 11...that is next Friday people!!


Ahhh I am so excited!! I have been waiting since Christmas for this one!! Is it next Friday yet?!?! :D

Photobucket

No comments: