Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miss Addison's Room

I have finally finished Addison's nursery!! I love how it turned out and how bright it is with the yellow walls!! I will let the pictures tell the rest since I know that is what you really want to see!! :D

Yay for hair bows!!
The rocking chair will go to the right of the crib but it is still in Maddox's room right now.
I love how her letters turned out!! They were so easy to make and super cheap!! I just hot glued scrapbooking flowers with buttons in the middle of each to pre-painted letters I got at Hobby Lobby (for half price)!! They are simple but super cute, at least I think so :D.
The lamp is another favorite in the room...also half price at Hobby Lobby!!


Now we just need a baby girl to put in this cute little nursery :D.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

Holly... you did a wonderful job decorating Addison's room! It is so cute!!! Looking forward to seeing it!! Cant' wait to meet that baby girl!!!

Unknown said...

love her nursery! super cute :) SO EXCITING to add a little babygirl to the fam :)