Wednesday, October 6, 2010

15 Month Check-Up

I took Mr. Maddox in today for his 15 month well check. I am so thankful to have such a healthy baby boy!! He weighs 26 lbs 14 oz which is in the 75th % and is 32 3/4 inches tall which is in the 90th %. The poor baby did have to get 4 shots today and shed some tears (which always breaks my heart) but he was fine by the time we got to the car.

He has so much personality these days and just keeps us cracking up!! He is busy, busy busy these days and is learning new things all the time. He now knows the sounds for puppy, kitty, cow, monkey, and lion (my favorite). I will get that on video soon because it is just so darn cute!! He can also point to his belly, toes, nose, eyes, ears and head!! He waves and says "hi" and "bye bye" and says dada and mama although he says dada WAAAAY more. He is walking up a storm these days and can even stand up on his own without having to pull up on something. I have a feeling that he will be running around in no time at all. He is obsessed with baseball and loves playing with his toys. He also still LOVES playing outside. He will go and stand at the back door until someone takes him outside. He gives the sweetest hugs and kisses and is so cuddly!! I just love it!! He has the cutest sandy blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. I know I'm biased but I think he is just the cutest little guy ever!!

Our sweet boy is just so much fun these days and I am so thankful that God chose us to be his mommy and daddy!!















Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

Holly... the pictures are precious!! Of course, I'm a little partial too! I'm so thankful for each one of you and for this little one on the way! Love to all of you!!