Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Different

This pregnancy has already been different than the first one with Maddox. With Maddox I remember feeling sick only a couple of times the entire pregnancy but this time around I haven't been so lucky. Last week, when I hit the 5 weeks mark, I started feeling sick and have felt that way pretty much constantly since. BUMMER!!! I know it will all be completely worth it but man it is no fun at all feeling nauseous while chasing around a 1 year old!! But I know this too shall pass!! Just pray that I get to feeling better soon and that during this time and can still be a good mommy to my little buddy!! Thanks!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I had a similar experience. With Aidan I was sick everyday but with this pregnancy I was throwing up 5 times a day in my first trimester. With a toddler it can be hard. I will be praying for you. Hopefully it will get better soon.

*Courtney* said...

AHHH! I had no idea that you were preggo again...Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you get to feeling better very soon. :)

Lauren said...

I'm praying for all 4 of you, Holly! I'll be sure to add your morning-sickness-that-lasts-all-day to my prayers as well. Blessings to the Packers!