Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trunk or Treat

This past Sunday we had Trunk or Treat at our church! It's always fun to see everyone all dressed up!! I unfortunately forgot my camera but snapped a few on my phone of our cute little lion. He wasn't thrilled about the costume but as long as we distracted him with candy he was fine! He ended up having 4 dumdums, some skittles, a box of nerds, and a package of smarties and that is just what I saw him eat and doesn't include what other people gave him when I wasn't around!! To say he was on a sugar high would be an understatement!! He was WILD!! Lol!!

Our little Lion enjoying one of many Dumdums...
He ate all his nerds and this was his reaction when he didn't see anymore...lol
He wasn't thrilled about riding the train by himself...
But Daddy saved the day and rode the train with him!! (he almost had to spend the rest of the evening riding the train though because it was such a tight squeeze!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You and Collin have one super cute lion! He is just adorable. I think I would've liked to have seen Maddox during a sugar high. I love the picture of Daddy and Maddox on the train. (Major props to Daddy for being able to fit!) ;)

Diane said...

Love that Lion!!!