Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hungary


Tomorrow night I am heading to Szolnok, Hungary on a mission trip with about 20 others from my church. It is about 2 hours southeast of Budapest. We will be putting on a day camp for as many as 200 kids ages 8-18!! I am super excited about this trip and have been planning for it for months now. I know it is going to be hard to leave my baby boy for 10 whole days but I think it will be a great trip. I don't think I have completely come to grips with the fact that I am actually leaving him and won't be able to communicate with him or Collin very much if at all the entire time I am gone. Collin's parents have come to Denver though to help take care of Maddox while I am gone so I know everything will be fine here. It's just hard to leave him for so long when I have only spend one night away from him in his first year of life. I don't know what the internet situation will be once we get over there so posting will be slim to none for the next week and a half but I will of course post all about my trip when I get back!!

Please be praying for the safe travels of our group and that the hearts of the children and their families will be opened to the message of Jesus we are bringing.

Photobucket

No comments: