Monday, July 26, 2010

6 Years...


This past Saturday, Collin and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!! It's hard to believe it has already been 6 years!! I am so thankful to have Collin as a friend, partner in parenting and husband!! We celebrated by having dinner at The Melting Pot...YUMMY!! We had fun just hanging out the 2 of us and were surprised at the end of dinner when our waitress told us that one of our church members had anonymously paid for our dinner!! What a great surprise and special gift from someone at our church!!

We usually don't do anniversary presents for each other but this year Collin surprised me with a Nook eReader that he knew I wanted!! So exciting!! Thanks babe!!

Collin...I love you so much and am so thankful for all the fun and special memories we have gotten to make together over the past 6 years+ years!! I can't wait to see what the next forever years will bring us!! Love you babe!!!

Photobucket

No comments: