Saturday, December 26, 2009

Top 3 Favorite Gifts

With Christmas in the rearview mirror I thought I would share my top 3 favorite gifts. I got several fabulous things that I am so thankful for but I thought I would just pick a few to share.

3. My Cricut Die Cut Machine - I love to scrapbook and make cards so I am really excited about this. I got this bundle set from my grandparents and also got 2 cartridges from my sister. I can't wait to get home so I can get it out of the box and use it. It will be great for working on Mr. Maddox's first year scrapbook!!


2. My Tory Burch Flats - I have wanted these flats for a long time now so I am super excited that Collin's parents got them for me!! They are the type of shoes that you can wear with anything. They can be dressy for church or just for everyday outings with jeans!! I can't wait until it warms up a little so I can wear them!! They are black patent leather and I just love them!!

1. My Texas Longhorn Christmas Tree Decorations - I was kind of bummed because we didn't have a Christmas tree this year at our house. We had an issue with our old tree from Abilene and I haven't gotten a new tree yet. I am hoping to find a good deal on a nice one when we get back to Colorado next week. That's sorta beside the point though...my favorite gift I received this year came from my mom and my sister, Morgan. They made me a full ornament crate of Texas Longhorn ornaments for my Christmas tree next year!! I had mentioned something in passing at Thanksgiving about how I thought it would be cool to have one since we are such big Longhorn fans!! They made several different styles ornaments and I can't wait until next Christmas now so that I can use them!!


While I love all the things I received none of them compare to being able to spend the day with our families and to be able to celebrate Maddox's first Christmas together. I am so thankful to have that sweet boy and look forward to many more Christmases to come!!

I would love to hear about your favorite gifts that you received too so leave me a comment!! :D

Photobucket

No comments: