Saturday, December 5, 2009

Maddox trying Bananas

So, I got a new video camera for my birthday (thank you Gregie!!) and finally decided to try it out on Mr. Maddox. I was going to just e-mail it to people I thought would like to see it but the file was too big to e-mail. So, this is really for family members that are interested in seeing silly stuff like Maddox eating...lol. Please disregard the commentary and the ridiculously close-up view of my face...Collin was being kind of goofy!! Hope you enjoy. My favorite part is his big smile at the beginning and his funny face after he first tries the bananas!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing Maddox eating his bananas! Looks like he's a good eater!! Thanks for sharing the new things he is doing!! Love all of you!! Diane

M'chelle said...

Loved this cute video of your little Maddox. And the commentary....CRACKED me up! So fun! XOXO ~ M