Sunday, May 31, 2009

T Minus 30 days...and Maternity Pics

Quick post before my Sunday nap...Only 30 days to go until our due date...wowza!!!

And Collin and I were blessed this weekend to have some super awesome friends from ACU fly in to take our maternity pictures for us. Jonathan and Katie Beth flew in yesterday morning and then spent the day helping us document this special time with some awesome photos. It unfortunately had to be a quick trip due to some scheduling issues so they are already headed back to Amarillo now. Jonathan is hopefully going to upload the unedited pictures tonight that I will be able to share with you soon and then will work on editing several that he will get to me shortly. I am so excited to see everything we got and to be able to share them with you. Be looking for a preview either tonight or tomorrow :D.

Thanks Jonathan and KB for coming out to Colorado to take our pictures and catch up. We had a great time!!

Photobucket