Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reading Material


So, this book was given to me a few weeks ago by a fellow mom at our church. She said she read it after her baby was born but highly recommended me reading it before Maddox came along. I decided to start it on our trip to California and am now about half way through it. It is very interesting and super informative. The gist of it is calming colicy, fussy babies. Obviously, I can't try out the suggestions at this point but they sound good. I guess we will have to see how well they really work once our little guy arrives.

I would, however, recommend it to any expectant moms who read my blog. It comes in book form and then also has a dvd that goes with it as well. I got the dvd as a gift at my shower but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'll have to let you know about it once I get the time to look at it!! :D

Photobucket

No comments: