Wednesday, November 5, 2008

There you have it...

So it's all over. The decision has been made. In 2 months Barack Obama will be sworn in and officially become the 44th president of the United States of America.

I know some are overjoyed and some are disappointed. Some are hopeful and some are fearful. Some are excited about what is to come and some are skeptical of what is to come. Regardless of how you are feeling about the situation I do think it is important for everyone to realize how monumental this event is.

Just out of curiosity, if you feel comfortable doing so I would love to hear your reaction to the election results. Are you feeling happy, sad, hopeful, fearful, excited, skeptical or something totally different??

Photobucket

1 comment:

M'chelle said...

Extremely disappointed, but expected this outcome nonetheless. Confused at how America chose him to be our leader, but I casted my vote and said my peace. Miss you lots!

XOXO

M

PS I forget to comment because most of the time, I am reading your blog through google reader and it won't let me comment! (boo!)