Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bummer

So, remember the fun thing that I was telling you we were going to do on Friday that was a surprise?? Well, unfortunately for certain reasons we have had to postpone it until after Thanksgiving. Kinda sad but that's ok. It's still going to be a surprise so you will have to wait with us to find out what it is. I'm sure with it being Thanksgiving the time will fly by...at least that is what I am hoping for. :D

We are still super excited about Collin's parents coming to visit tomorrow. So that makes the disappointment of the other not near as bad.

Since this is my first Thanksgiving away from my family I am having to figure out what to do for Thanksgiving dinner. It's a pretty daunting task because usually my mom does a huge spread that is amazing. So if you have any tips I would love to hear them. :D

Photobucket

No comments: