Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quiz Thingy...

I saw this on my friend M'chelle's blog and thought it was fun...

1. Where is your cell phone? right next to me
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair? messy pony-tail
4. Your mother? far away :(
5. Your father? Doctor
6. Your favorite thing? Friends
7. Your dream last night? can't remember
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9.. Your dream/goal? children
10. The room you're in? living room
11. Your fear? losing a loved one
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? a mom
13. Where were you last night? at home - sick :(
14. What you're not? employed
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? a new computer
17. Where did you grow up? Dallas
18. The last thing you did? took some Sudafed
19. What are you wearing? shorts & a t-shirt
20. Your TV? love it!
21. Your pet? my baby
22. Your computer? out of memory
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? ok
25. Missing someone? my mom
26. Your car? Jeep Wrangler
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Favorite Store? American Eagle
29. Your summer? Transition
30. Favorite Color? pink
31. Describe you? Preachers Wife
32. Last time you cried? Like a week or so ago
33. Who will/would re-post this? Laura Beth
34. Four places I go over and over? Church, home, Chick-fil-a, Pei Wei
35. Two people who e-mail me (regularly)? My step dad and my mother-in-law
36. Four of my favorite foods? chicken fingers, spaghetti, chips and salsa, Chinese food
37. Four places I would rather be right now? Texas, the beach, California, NYC

Photobucket

No comments: