Monday, November 24, 2008

And then there were 3...


A few of you have already heard the news but now the secret is officially out!! Collin and I are so excited to tell everyone that we are expecting!! We have known for about 5 weeks now and have been dying to tell people. And now we can!! We feel so blessed that God has chosen to give us this wonderful gift.

By my calculations I am nearly 9 weeks along but will know more certainly next week when we have our first ultrasound. This is something we have been praying about for a long time and are just so excited that the time is finally here. I am so thankful for the love and support we have already received from those know and look forward to this wonderful journey.

I will for sure keep you all updated!! Please be praying that everything goes well at our doctors appointment on Wednesday, December 3rd!!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Abby said...

I know I have commented EVERYWHERE ELSE, but seriously am so happy for you! I smiled when I saw your p-test because that is the SAME one I took and the SAME "pregnant" I saw thinking it said "not pregnant", considering that is what it had always said. I will be praying for your Dr appt and everything will be perfect. You will get to see your little bub for the first time and you will not believe it! What an amazing miracle and blessing. I can't wait to get new updates on little baby Packer!! Have a fabulous week and enjoy being pregnant because it is everything it is cracked up to be and more!

M'chelle said...

Congrats again H! I am so excited for the two of you! Miss you and love ya lots!

XOXO~ M

Tammy M. said...

Super excited for y'all!!! Congratulations!

Amy said...

I KNEW IT! :) Congratulations. We are so excited for y'all!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! You will be a beautiful Mom :-)

Jennifer said...

I thought that might be your big news! Congrats you two!

Lindsay Lou said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Very excited for your lil family!

Ashley said...

How exciting!! Congrats!!!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Ya, I'm so glad you can finally tell people. What a relief huh? Cliff and I love you guys and are so excited to hear about this incredible journey.