Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites: Sit Down Restaurants


We love to eat out in our family.  Most of my favorite sit down restaurants are ones we save for special occasions or date nights.  Here are some of my top favs...

1. Pappadeaux: I love sea food and this is one of the best places close to us since we don't live by any huge bodies of water to get it!  My favorite thing here are the crab claws.  They are seasonal so they don't always have them which is sad.  But they have tons of other amazing dishes to choose from if they are out of my favorite!



 2. Olive Garden: This is a family favorite at the Packer house.  Our kids LOVE Olive Garden.  They are always on their best behavior and clean their plates when we go here.  Maddox asks to eat here at least once a week.  We don't do that despite his frequent requests!
3. Cheesecake Factory: Good food and great dessert, a win-win!  Only problem is a lot of time we are too full after our meal to even get dessert!  I love their Red Velvet Cheesecake when I can cram some dessert in !  Delish!

 4. P.F. Chang's: This is my favorite restaurant!  Collin and I always share the Mongolian Beef and the Chicken LoMein!  If I get to choose dinner on date night this is always my choice!  They have some amazing desserts too but we are almost always too stuffed to get them.  The banana spring rolls are our favorite!


 5. The Melting Pot: This is our special occasion restaurant!  We usually go here on our anniversary!  Fondue is just a fun meal to share together plus its super yummy!  And since you have to cook it all yourself and there are so many courses it make you slow down and enjoy the evening!


Lets stick with the restaurant theme next week and do favorite Fast food places!

Photobucket

No comments: