Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favorites: Cleaning/Household Products


This week we're talking about my favorite cleaning and household items.  Not many people I know enjoy cleaning their house including me.  But these items make things a little easier.

1. Shout Color Catcher Sheets: These things are seriously amazing!!  They make my laundry task so much easier.   When we had Addison we added a lot more pinks and reds to the mix...enter color catchers.  I now throw all of the kids laundry in one load with one of these sheets and don't have to worry at all about them fading!   

2. Mr. Clear Magic Erasers: These things will get pretty much anything clean.  THey have gotten marker and crayons off the wall.  They have gotten pen off of Addison's iPad cover.  And I am going to try the bathroom scrubbers soon because we have really hard water at our condo and its super hard to get the tubs clean!
 3. Swiffer Wet Jet: This guy makes mopping a breeze.  Just attach the pad to the bottom, spray the attached cleaner and mop away.  I like that they have different solutions for different floors types.



 4. Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap: I have this at all of our sinks!  Caribbean Escape is my favorite scent at the moment but they have tons of delicious other scents.  They go one sale often and I usually stock up at their bi-annual sale each year!

5. Lysol Disinfecting Wipes: Love these in the kitchen!  They are great for wiping down counters and appliances.  They are also great in the bathroom and cleaning up after a sickness has gone around the house. The are quick and easy and we always have them at our house!


So those are some of my favorite cleaning products!  Next week lets talk about: Favorite Sit Down Restaurants.
Photobucket

No comments: