Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Favorites: Adult Apps


Last week I shared my favorite kid apps so this week I'm sharing my favorite apps for me!  App are great.  They can be for fun or functionality!  Here are some of my favorites right now...

1. Camera +: This is an alternative camera app to the pre-loaded camera on Apple products.  I really like it because of all the editing options it has.  It allows you to give your photos some really cool looks.    It has a built in camera you can use or you can import photos from your albums on your phone!  I think is app costs $0.99 but is totally worth it!


2. Candy Crush Saga: My current addiction.  This game is so much fun.  It is sort of like bejeweled but with a lot more strategy involved.  The novelty will wear off and this app will eventually be deleted but for the time being it is one of my most used apps :D.  It's free but beware if you don't play it yet it is very addicting!!
 3. My Fitness Pal: I have a love hate relationship with this app.  It is a calorie and activity counting app.  It makes it super easy to track your calories but also blows your mind when you see how many calories are in certain foods.  Today I found out that one package of Chick Fil A sauce has 240 calories!!  YIKES!!!!!  It is great though if you are looking to eat better and drop some pounds! This is also a free app.
 4. Instagram: A fun alternative to the other social media sites.  I like that it is integrated with Facebook and Twitter and allows me to post my pic to all 3 with one post!  I also love the new feature that allows you to post short videos!  This app is also free.


5. Facebook: I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows what facebook is.  This is probablly the most used app next to messaging on my phone.  I love being able to keep up with others and what is going on in their lives even when we don't live close or see each other often.  It can definitely be annoying at times especially when controversial things are going on but for the most part I enjoy it.
 6. Pinterest: What a great invention.   A virtual pin board.  A place to share ideas, learn cleaning tricks, find recipes, etc.  I love having it on my phone for down times at doctors offices or whatever.  I have gotten so many great ideas from pinterest.  I know it will come in handy as we plan my sisters wedding too!

So those are some of my favorite apps for me.  I love trying out new apps...anyone have any suggestions?

Next week lets talk about some favorite cleaning products!

Photobucket

No comments: