Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Favorites: Fast Food Restaurants


I know its not great but we eat fast food a lot in our family.  With Collin's job we have church events a lot on week nights or he has meetings so planning for dinner is hard.  So these are some of my favorite fast food places to go.  Unfortunately, we don't have most of these in Colorado so when we go back to Texas we try to get our fill of them.

1. Firehouse Subs: This is exactly fast food but its not sit down either so I threw it in with the fast food places.  I love their sandwiches and that pepper sauce they have is delicious!  My kids eat great here too!  


2. Raising Cane's: This is one we don't have here.  I really like their chicken fingers (obv since its the only thing on the menu :D).  And their Cane's sauce is so yummy!  I wish it would branch out and head to Colorado!

3. Sonic: Who doesn't love a Sonic happy hour drink?!?  There are so many yummy choices of drinks and desserts.  The food isn't horrible either for fast food :D.


4. Whataburger: We don't have this here in Colorado either.  I love their hamburgers and fries!  Plus why does their "fancy ketchup" taste so much better than everywhere else?  Must be because its fancy, whatever that means!


5. Taco Bueno: Last but not least, our beloved Taco Bueno!  This is both Collin and my favorite fast food place!  It make me so sad we don't have it here!  When we drive to Texas it is always the first lace we stop to eat on the way.  The closest one is in Amarillo which is 6 hours away.  We usually eat it several time when we are in Texas just to tide us over until the next time.  This was actually one of the only things I craved when I was pregnant and it was probably only because I couldn't have it!



Next week will be favorite place to buy kids clothes!
Photobucket

No comments: