Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thursday School

A couple of weeks ago I emailed a lady to see if I could get Maddox into a Thursday school program at one of the local churches here.  Unfortunately, she said they were already full for this year but that she would put him on a waiting list incase someone dropped out or they opened up another class. Then last night while we were at dinner I got an exciting phone call from her saying that they had indeed decided to open up another class and that Maddox would be able to start the Thursday after Labor Day...as in NEXT week!!  I am so excited!!  It of course only meets on Thursdays but it is from September to May and from 9:30-1!!  I think it will be great for him to get that interaction with other kids his age and it will also be nice for me to get to spend a little one on one time with Miss Addison each week!!  He is already saying to me "I go to school Mama!" So that is good that he is excited about it!!  We will OF COURSE have first day of "school" pictures next week and I will let you know how he does!! I can't wait for him to start!!

Photobucket

No comments: