Monday, August 8, 2011

ANNOYED!!!!

I've just spent the last 3 hours getting my e-mail and blog working because of RUDE people who think it's ok to hack into people's online accounts. I don't know why in the world anyone would find joy in stealing other people's info and sending out spam on their e-mail address. Thankfully I was able to get my blog back!! I could live with having to get a new email address but I have had my blog for almost 5 years and it contains so many memories from my life. I would have been devastated if I had lost it all. Does anyone know if there is a way to back it all up?? Mainly because it has so many posts about my kiddos like their birth stories and growth stats that I want to be able to remember!!

I am annoyed but so glad I was able to get it all fixed!!

Photobucket

No comments: