Friday, August 5, 2011

Gray and Yellow

I am officially obsessed with the color combination gray and yellow. After spending too many hours on pinterest and seeing several pins containing these colors I am determined to redo our bedroom in these colors. I have found a set at Target that is really pretty and very affordable!! It is sold out online so I hope I can find it in the store!! If I am able to make it happen I will post pics!! :D I have also seen some super cute dresses in these colors and feel my closet would greatly benefit from the addition of one but have yet to be able to locate one in person that I can look at and try on. Maybe someday!! I also want my sister, Morgan to use these colors in her wedding when she gets married one day. Her FAVORITE color is yellow so I just think it would be perfect!!

That's all...just wanted to share my new obsession!

Photobucket

No comments: