Friday, July 29, 2011

Craftiness

I have always LOVED doing crafts and making stuff but since having kiddos I haven't had as much time to do so. But lately I have gotten back in to it durning Maddox's nap time and here is what I have made...

This one was super easy and a fun way to add a splash of color to any frame and it makes it so easy to change out the picture!!

If you didn't catch on this one is all of our birthdays and our anniversary!  Just a fun personalized picture to hang on the wall.

These are all the bows I have made thus far.  The orange one is definitely my favorite!!

I love this because it is a quick and easy way to leave a not for your loved one!

And this little gem I made today!  Thanks to a quick sewing lesson from my friend Taylor (and being able to work on her sewing machine)!  Unfortunately, it is not the perfect fit on Miss Addy (its a little too short and the arm holes are a bit too big) but with a cute pair of leggings or bloomers it will be perfect!!  I am super proud of it and am looking forward to getting better at sewing and making more cute things!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

Holly.... what precious frames, bows, notes and little outfit for Addi!!! You are so good at this!!!