Sunday, July 24, 2011

7 Years


Its hard to believe that 7 years ago today Collin and I stood up on stage at Highland Oaks Church of Christ and said "I Do." In some ways it seems like yesterday and in other ways it seems like an eternity ago!

So many things are the same and so many things are different. We still love to sit down and watch tv together, we love going out to dinner together, he is still the more talkative one of the two of us, and I still love him with all my heart. Of course now, we have gone from a little family of 2 to a family of 4, which we love! Most of our tv watching is now disney channel, and most of our dinners out include the kiddos but I wouldn't have it any other way!!

I love my life and after 7 years of marriage I still love you, Collin! I am so thankful to have you as my husband and as Maddox and Addison's daddy!! I love you with all my heart and wouldn't want to do life with anyone other than you!!

Photobucket

No comments: