Friday, July 29, 2011

Addison's 2 Month Stats

This morning, I took Miss Addison to her 2 month well check appointment.  She is growing great and is on track developmentally!!  She now weighs 11 lbs 2 oz. and is 22 1/2 in. long, both of which are in the 50th percentile!!  Her head is 38.7 cm which is in the 72nd percentile (I guess she has lots of brains in there :D).  The PA said she looks great which I am so thankful for!!  The only thing I did learn was what I had been thinking was baby acne on her face is actually a bit of eczema.   Chris said it could be from our detergent, her bath soap, my bath soap or something else.  It is something that is coming in to contact with her face a lot because that is the only place she has it which makes me think it is my bath soap or perfume.  So I bought some hypo-allergenic body wash for both of us to start using and will be more careful about where I spray my perfume.  She also said I can put cortisone cream on her twice a day until it clears up because I can tell it is really bothering her.  Hopefully that helps and clears it up quickly!  She did also have to get 3 shots today and an oral vaccine.  Shots are so sad but she handled them like a champ.  She cried when the nurse gave them to her but as soon as I picked her up and cuddled her she calmed down.  I think her leg is sore now but hopefully that won't last long!!

Other than that, Miss Priss, checked out perfect!!  I am so thankful for a healthy baby girl!!  I can't believe she has already grown so much!!  I am just trying to savor every little moment with her because I know before we know it she will be a walking, talking toddler like her big brother!!

She goes back to the doctor again at 4 months.  She won't officially be 2 months until Sunday so I will take her growth pictures then and post them so you all can see how big she is getting!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

So thankful to hear that Addison's 2 month check up went great!!! What a precious little girl!!!