Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Old School...

So, every year my mom does a page for the Dallas Christian Football program and this year since my, not so little, little brother is a senior (so weird) she is doing something special!! Collin, both my sisters and I all graduated from DC as well so she is putting pictures of all of us when we were seniors and then a picture of Maddox in his Dallas Christian Chargers shirt around the page with a big picture of PJ in the middle. Of course Maddox gets the caption "Future Charger???" and the rest of our pictures will have the year we graduated. Pretty fun!! So I had to find a picture of Collin and I when we were seniors and since digital camera's weren't very popular back then I had to scan it. I thought since I don't have many pictures of us on my computer from our high school days it would be fun to post. So here is Collin and me at the "Back to School" Pep Rally to start off our senior year!! We had been dating for about 7 months at that point!! The thing that blows me away is how ridiculously skinny we both were...lol. And of course I have to post the picture of Maddox in his Charger gear cuz he is just so darn cute :D.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren said...

YOu and Collin look so young in those pictures. Sometimes it is so fun to look back at what was and be thankful for where we are now. I know I'm glad I've grown and chnged since my senior year in high school! :) Maddeox is adorable in his Chargers gear. I love the way you are styling his hair. He's just precious. Don't tell, but I think he could be my favorite baby to look at. :)

KiKi said...

Thanks for the pics! I will get a program for you! I must say, he is the cutest Charger I have ever seen! :)

Life with the Ellwoods said...

Love it!!