Monday, August 23, 2010

Bye Bye Bottles


Last night, Maddox had what I hope was his last bottle!! Bittersweetness!!! For the past month or so he has been doing just one bottle a day right before bed and has done great with it. He has now thoroughly mastered the sippy cup so I feel like it is time to make that next step and drop the bottle completely!! It makes me a little sad because bottles are somewhat a staple of babyhood and getting rid of them means me are leaving that behind and moving more and more into toddlerhood. I will be glad to not have to pack the bottles when we go to Texas in a few weeks but like I said it is a little bittersweet. Hopefully he still sleeps well at night once we do away with that milk right before bed. I'll update you on this after we have gone a few night without the bottle!!

Photobucket

No comments: