Tuesday, August 10, 2010

iPhone Apps

Let me start out by saying that I love my iPhone!! We are a mac family and it is so nice that everything syncs together!! I thought today I would post about a few of my favorite apps...

1.
Facebook - This is probably the most used app on my phone. I love how user friendly it is and can always stay up to date with what is going on in the facebook world as well as post my own stuff easily!!

2.
Words with Friends - Such a fun game. I will admit that since I have been back from Hungary I haven't been playing as much but I do still enjoy it. The only thing I don't like is when people use the cheat websites because that just takes all the fun out of it!!

3.
Google - I love that this has the talk to type function. There have been several times that I have been in the car and need to look up something and that makes it so much easier!! It's definitely my search engine of choice.

4.
SoundTouch - This is an education app that I got for Maddox and he loves it. It has all different kinds of things like animals, automobiles, instruments, and home items on a grid and when you touch one it makes the sound of the particular thing. Maddox knows to touch the things to make the sounds and it keeps him entertained. They have a free version of this with just a few animals and then a full version for $0.99 that I bought with everything once I found that Maddox really liked it.

5.
Hipstamatic - This is a super fun camera app that takes really cool pictures. It has several different lenses, films, and flashes that all give pics a different look. I just got it a few days ago and haven't gotten to play around with it much but from what I have done I really like it!!

So those are probably my top 5 favorite apps. I also like the Google Reader app (called rss feed), iVideo (video camera for the 3g), INRIX Traffic app, Emoji Free, Twitter, and The Weather Channel. I have several apps for Maddox on my phone now that he really enjoys too. He likes Peek-a-Boo, Animal Fun, BabyFirst and Baby Phone...all of which were free!!

So what are some of your favorite apps??? Any that I should check out???

Photobucket

No comments: