Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk or Treat and Teeth

Last night we had our annual Trunk or Treat at church; however, due to the fact that it was freezing and snowing outside we had to move it inside and have the kids walk around the church building for candy. It was still fun none the less. I love seeing kids all dressed up in their costumes. With Maddox still being little we lucked out and got away without having to bring home a ton of candy...which is good for us :D. We dressed Maddox up as a giraffe for halloween and he looked absolutely adorable. You can tell from the pics though that he wasn't thrilled about the whole thing. Check out my cute little giraffe...

My little buddy and me.


Daddy and Maddox at trunk or treat...he had just woken up from a nap and wasn't really interested in taking a picture...lol.


So not thrilled...


You know you've hit the big time when kids dress up as you for halloween!! ;D


As far as the teeth part of the title goes...I'm pretty sure my buddy is teething. Bummer, huh?!? He has been so fussy lately, has been drooling like crazy and always has his hands in his mouth. We go to the doctor tomorrow for his 4 month check-up so I guess we'll find out for sure then. I knew this time would come and now that it is here I just hope it goes by fast!!

I'll let ya know how his appointment goes tomorrow and also post some 4 month pics later this week.

Photobucket

1 comment:

M'chelle said...

Ok so first off, you have the cutest little giraffe EVER! Little Maddox is SO precious!!!

Second, LOVE LOVE LOVE the blonde highlights. They look fabulous!

Third, the "Packer posers" was hilarious and such a cute idea.

Love you and miss you lots!

XOXO ~ M