Thursday, October 15, 2009

Giggly Wiggle Worm

Every night I lay Maddox down in his crib in the exact same way. His head is always on the left end so that I can see him on the video monitor. Up until now every morning when would go get him up he would be in the exact same place that I laid him in. Well, not this morning. I went in this morning and he had done a 180 and had his whole body turned the opposite way. He hasn't started rolling over yet but I'm wondering if this is the beginning. It's been nice with him not rolling yet because I haven't had to worry about leaving him laying on the couch or bed but now I guess I am going to have to start being more careful. I wouldn't want my little buddy to roll off of something and get hurt!!

On an exciting note, my little buddy giggled for the first time yesterday. It just melted my heart. I think baby giggles are one of the most precious sounds in the entire world!! He only did it once yesterday morning and hasn't done it since but I'm really hoping to start hearing that sound all the time!! Hopefully when he starts doing it more I will be able to get a video to post on here!!

BTW...only 2 more days until Collin gets home!! To occupy myself over the next couple of days I have several things to do...Lunch today with 2 ladies from church, life group tonight, then ladies retreat tomorrow night and Saturday morning/afternoon in Estes Park. Then Saturday night Collin comes home!! YAY...I CAN"T wait!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Maddox have been on my heart alot!! Know the Lord is watching over you! I love hearing about what Maddox is doing... know he is changing in so many ways!! Love you! Diane