Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween and 4 Month Pics

Collin and I had a great time last night at our Homebuilder's Class Halloween party. Judy, one of our elder's wives, baby sat Mr. Maddox so we got to be kid free for a few hours!!It was a blast and there were some GREAT costumes!! We went as Snuggies...lol. And can I say that I was a little excited to have an excuse to buy one to snuggle up in on the couch during the cold Colorado winters?!? Here is a pic of Collin and me in our Snuggies :D
And here are the long awaited 4 month pictures of my sweet little boy...(in honor of Halloween he is wearing his "I want my mummy" onsie that he got from Kiki)








Love that smile!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Is that a Twilight book in your hand that I saw....LOL

Michelle said...

he's precious and love the mummy onsie!

Casey said...

I like how you're reading a twilight book!!! very cute pictures of your little boy :)