Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Extra-Curriculars

Well now that we are all settled in Texas I thought it was time to sign the kids up for some fun things.

Addy is really into dancing these days and dances all around the living room.  So I signed her up for a  little tap and ballet class at the studio right by our house.  My mom, grandma and I took her to the same dance store that I got all of my dance stuff growing up and bought her her first pair of ballet and tap shoes.  I can't wait to see how she does at her first class.  She is super social these days and makes friends wherever she goes so I thinks he will do great!

Maddox decided after doing two rounds of soccer that he wanted to try baseball.  I told him when we moved here that we would have to wait for fall ball because its just too hot to play summer ball.  Well as it turns out signups for fall ball happen pretty early.  All the teams around us closed in late July and are now on a wait list.  So I made some calls and was able to find a team in Plano for him to play on.  He will be on the Blue Jays and chose #34.  We took him this weekend to get all of his equipment and he is asking me several times a day when his first practice is and when his first real game is!  Can't wait to watch my little buddy play a sport he has loved since he was a baby.

Its so much fun to get to start exploring new things that our kids might love and be good at.  But above all we just hope our kids have fun doing these new activities.

Photobucket

No comments: