Thursday, May 8, 2014

Outnumbered


Here we are 2 weeks in and I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we have 3 kids. As in there are now more kids than adults in our house. We're outnumbered. It's just crazy. So far the transition has gone pretty well.  There are certain times that are definitely more difficult than others such as bedtime and loading up in the car to go somewhere. But for the most part I think we are handling the transition well. I know in the future we will have ups and downs associated with having 3 kids  and at times life is going to seem crazy but I really do love that our kids get to grow up with siblings to love and play with!  I can't wait to watch these 3 grow up together and build (hopefully) great relationships with each other over the years to come!!  

No comments: