Thursday, May 8, 2014

2 Weeks Old


I can't believe Brooklyn is already 2 weeks old!  The time is just flying by and I wish there was some way to freeze time! With B being our last baby (at least that's the plan) I am trying to soak in every moment of this precious newborn stage! It's such a sweet time and is over in the blink of an eye. 


We had Brooklyn's 2 week checkup this afternoon and she checked out just perfectly!!  She now weighs 7 lbs 6 oz which is the 25th percentile and is 20 1/4 in long which is the 50th percentile. I can tell she is growing because today I put the outfit on her that she wore home from the hospital that was huge on her and it fit. Bitter sweetness. I am so thankful for a healthy baby girl!  I will just keep soaking up these sweet days and try not to blink because it will be over before I know it!  

No comments: