Saturday, May 24, 2014

Brooklyn is 1 Month


How is it possible our sweet baby girl is already a month old?  The time has flown by.  It's so much fun having a newborn around again!  I am trying to soak up every bit of life with her around because I know it's our last baby!

She is such a sweetheart. Of course she is just starting to wake up more as she moves out of the newborn stage and into the infant stage. We have learned she is not a huge fan of the car seat like Addy and tends to do some screaming while in there. She is, however, a great sleeper which I greatly appreciate!!  She typically only wakes up twice a night to eat which is fantastic!!  She loves taking a bath and especially having her hair washed. I would guess she weighs around 8 lbs now but we don't go back to the dr until 2 months so I don't know for sure. I can definitely tell she is growing though.  One of my favorite things right now is getting to see her beautiful eyes as she is spending a little more time awake. They are just georgous. I think they are going to be blue like the rest of ours!!


I am so thankful for a sweet, healthy baby girl. I will continue to try and savor every minute with her as she grows and changes!  

No comments: