Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby Girl is 8 Months Old

Our baby girl is 8 months old.  How can that be?!?!  I don't know where the time has gone.  She is such a sweet little thing!!  She is full of smiles and is a generally happy baby!!  She really only gets fussy when she is hungry or sleepy.  She is starting to get to a stage where she prefers for me to hold her.  If I'm not in sight she does fine with other people but if she can see me she wants me to hold her.  I don't know how much she weighs right now because we don't go to the doctor until she is 9 months old.  We did get her weighed last month when we had her ears rechecked after her ear infection and she weighed about 17 lbs.  So we will see how much she grows this month when I take her to her 9 month well check at the end of the month.  Here is a little of what our sweet pea is up to right now...

*She wears size 3 diapers but I still squeeze her into a size 2 so that I can use up the ones I have left.  
*She is in size 6-9 month clothes.
*She wears size 2 shoes.
*She has 1 tooth.
*She takes a 2-3 hour nap each day.
*She goes to bed around 6:30 pm and wakes up between 6-6:30 am.
*She isn't crawling yet and doesn't seem to be close either.
*She thinks her brother is hilarious. (Except when he is being a not so nice big brother)
*She loves bath time with bubba.
*I just moved her yesterday to her big girl car seat.  She still has to face backwards though.  She seems to like it and really enjoys being able to look over and smile at Maddox!
*She gets 5 bottles each day and I nurse her first thing in the morning.  I will probably stop nursing completely soon but it's easier to just nurse her than go downstairs to make a bottle.

That's all I can think of now.  Addison is such a joy and I am so thankful that God chose me to be her mommy!  I feel so blessed that I get to watch her grow and learn every day.  She is so precious and I can't imagine my life without her!! See for yourself her sweet smile and adorable face...




If you click this to make it bigger and look at the bottom right picture you can sorta see her little tooth!

I think this chain of events is hilarious!  Just a tiny glimpse of what's to come with sibling interactions :D

Sweet girl was about done with the photo shoot by this point.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a sweet girl... so precious in every way!!