Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Buddy


Today my baby boy turns 2 years old!! Once again I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by!! People always tell you this but I don't think you can fully understand what they are saying until you have kids of your own!! Maddox is such a sweet boy and we just love him to pieces!! He has the funniest little personality and the most precious smile! He has the most beautiful blue eyes that will melt your heart!! He is in a stage right now where he repeats everything he says like 10 times. He loves to play outside and is obsessed with all things sports!! He is a great big brother and loves his baby sister so much. He always wants to hold her and calls her "my baby or my Addi." He is such a joy and we feel so blessed that God chose us to be his Mommy and Daddy!!

We wanted to make his birthday extra special since he has sorta had his world turned upside down lately with the addition of Addison. So we planned an super fun day to celebrate him!

We started out the day with one of his favorites...donuts!! I even took candles to put in his chocolate donut and he thought that was so fun!!





After donuts we headed to the theater for his first movie experience. We saw Cars 2. He was really excited about it at first but eventually lost interest and ended up spending half of the movie out in the lobby with daddy. I guess he wasn't quite ready for the movies yet!



Probably the best part of the day for him was as he calls it his "Chuck Cheese Party!" He has been talking about this party for literally weeks!! It wasn't actually a planned party, just hanging out with friends and having pizza and cupcakes at Chuck E. Cheese.  He had a blast!!















It doesn't seem possible that my little buddy is 2 years old!! I am so thankful for him and he brings so much joy and laughter to our family!! I can't imagine life without my sweet boy!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for him and look forward to continuing to watch him grow and change!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

Looks like a great 2nd Birthday for Maddox!!! Thanks so much for sharing all the pictures!! He is so precious!!! So thankful for you Maddox Packer!! We love you! DeDe and Poppy

Unknown said...

i love your hair!!!