Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Addison's Newborn Pictures

When Addison was 1 week old we had the priviledge of having Art and Karyn of Art Heffron Photography come to our haouse and take some newborn pictures of our little family of 4!! I am so thrilled with how they turned out and hope you enjoy them too!! If you will remember they took our maternity pictures a little while ago and they were also amazing!! Having good pictures is one thing that is important to me so I am so happy that we found Art and Karyn and had them document this special time in our lives!!












This picture melts my heart!!!

My fav pic of the 4 of us!!







My favorite pic of Miss Addison!!  (My homemade outfit ended up working great!!)



My favorite pic of the 3 of us!


We LOVE our babies!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Very Nice Holly! You got a ton of great ones!!!

Diane said...

These are precious!!!!!!! Love you all!!

Kiki said...

Love them! Your babies are precious! :)