Monday, February 7, 2011

Today...

*The weather was beautiful which was nice since we are supposed to get 5-10 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow!

*I finally got the mail and found this fabulously adorable gift for Addison from my sweet friend LB....


*I bought curtains, ordered curtain rods, and bought hooks to hang headbands on for Miss Addi's room...here is a little sneak peek of her nursery...


*Maddox and I had spaghetti for dinner...I think he enjoyed it :D




*Now, Maddox is in bed and I'm sitting on the couch watching The Bachelor while waiting for Collin to get home from his elder's meeting. I think that qualifies for a pretty good day :D.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think the Texas tutu is adorable. Addison will look so cute in it. Maddox looks like he is thoroughly enjoying his spaghetti and offering mommy some. :)