Saturday, February 26, 2011

100 Days

I can't believe it but today marks 100 days until Miss Addison's due date!! Things are still going well with the pregnancy but I can tell I'm on the border of moving into that uncomfortable stage. I knew it was coming eventually, though.

I'm moving along on baby girl's room. I got the curtains hung last week and I put the wall decal up. The only problem is that there is something wrong with the decal and the letters aren't sticking very well. So, I'm not exactly sure what I am going to do about that. Really, the only thing left besides that is to get a lamp and maybe a rug.

Another fun thing...when I got the mail today I had 3 deliveries from etsy.com. Several bows and headbands for sweet girl, some ruffle bloomers and a matching big brother/littler sister set!! I am also expecting a couple of more things that I ordered in the next couple of days. So fun!!

I know I have been TOTALLY slacking on belly pics so I will try to get Collin to take some in the next few days that I can post!!

Yay for getting closer to meeting sweet baby girl!!

Photobucket

No comments: