Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mr. Maddox

Just a little update on my buddy...He is so much fun these days!!

*He is learning new words every day and keeps us cracking up all the time!!
*He now has all of his baby teeth!! The last two eye teeth on the bottom broke through last week and it was quite the ordeal!! They seemed to bother him a lot more than any of the other ones did coming in. But now all that's left are his 2 year molars and the pediatrician said those don't usually bother them.
*He loves playing outside so we are glad we are having some nice weather mixed in so that we can go outside!!
*He has recently become obsessed with Buzz Lightyear!! We have seriously watched the Toy Story movies like 30 times in the last week!! I even bought him a new Buzz toy at Target the other day and he wants to take it everywhere with us!!
*He loves to hold hands!! If he is sitting by me he wants to be holding my hand!! It's pretty cute!!
*He loves all things sports!! He want to throw the ball and swing his bat all the time!! He got his first set of golf clubs the other day, per his daddy's request, but we are still working on learning that we keep them on the ground and don't swing them like the baseball bat or hit people with them.
*He thinks it is hilarious to say "mama" just so I will respond to him. He will say it and I will say "Yes bud?" and he will just keep repeating it with a big smile on his face!! It cracks me up!!

Here are a few pics I took on my phone recently...I need to take some better ones on my camera soon!!

My little valentine...

Playing outside on one of the first warm days after all the winter weather we had in a row!!
Enjoying a chocolate donut!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

How blessed we are to have him in our lives... he is precious!!! Seems like he is changing every day... growing up!!! He is blessed to have a wonderful mommy and daddy : )