Thursday, November 4, 2010

Zofran

This past week I decided I had to do something about this nausea!! I was to the point where I wasn't able to hardly function because I was feeling so terrible. So I called the dr. and they said they could call in a prescription for an anti-nausea medicine called Zofran!! I have now been taking it for 2 days and it seems to be helping some!! Of course it hasn't taken the morning sickness completely away but it has given me a few hours a day that I don't feel HORRIBLE!! I will be 10 weeks on Monday and typically morning sickness is know to end after the first trimester so I am remaining hopeful that in 2.5 weeks I will start to feel better without the help of a medication!! Here's to hoping right?!?!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jo Brock said...

Try some Sea Bands! They helped me a ton! Walgreens has them!

http://www.sea-band.com/seaband.htm