Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Cards

Every year I search the internet for the perfect Christmas card. But this year I went a different route. I have a friend that has a little business where she designs cards and stuff so I sent her an e-mail to see what she could come up with for our card. I had 3 pictures I wanted on the card and came up with what I wanted it to say and then she did the rest!! Once she was finished she emailed me the .jpg so that I could print it where I wanted. It was super easy and quick and I think I will end up saving a little money this year. I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone looking to have a custom card made for Christmas, birthdays, baby announcements or whatever!! She has some pre-made ones you can us or she will come up with a custom one for you. You can see some of her work and contact her through her blog... http://snowbirddesign.blogspot.com/ But I would get on it early because I'm sure she will get busier the closer we get to the holidays!!

Thanks Ashley for making our custom Christmas card this year!! I love it!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I contacted her last Friday and am waiting to hear back...Hopefully soon!

Ashley said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the sweet shout out, Holly! :) I loved doing your Christmas Card!

{And Laura, I just emailed you back!}

Lauren said...

If Ashley did your card, I KNOW it is adorable!