Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ZOO trip

I'm a little late in posting this but that's ok!! Last Friday Collin and I took our little buddy to the Denver Zoo. We actually ended up buying a season pass so this will def not be our last trip to see the animals. We weren't really sure how Maddox would respond or if he would even realized we were anywhere special. But he did. Every time we saw an animal he would smile and point at it. It was super cute. He wanted us to carry him around the whole time too so he could see everything so that was tiring but it was still super fun!! He actually wanted Daddy to carry him which is not normal so that was fun and I got some cute pictures of them!! I'd say it was a successful first trip to the zoo!!






Photobucket

3 comments:

Katy said...

I am loving his sweet blond hair!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

How fun Holly!!! I so wish we had a zoo here :(

Lauren said...

Your two guys are adorable, Holly! You and Collin are doing such a fabulous job teaching and loving Maddox. Blessings to you!